Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Palm Print

Solace London culottes, crop top, jadore-fashion.com
Happy Tuesday! Hope you are having a great day. I love Solace London�s pieces for how unique and edgy they are just like the culottes on this post - perfect fit and length.  On a prior post, I wore stripe culottes here; one of my favorites. 
Today, I am wearing the palm print version paired with a black sheer crop top (white version worn here). I completed the look with my favorite black strappy sandals 


What I Am Wearing:
Solace culottes (here, more solace collection here & here) // love these culottes here, here & here  // Solace London top (here, similar here, more crop tops here & here) // Sandals (here, love this here & here) // Lipstick RubyWoo (here)



Shop more culottes


Solace London culottes, crop top, jadore-fashion.com
Solace Palm Print Evelyn Culottes, crop top, jadore-fashion.com, asos strappy sandals
Solace Evelyn Culottes, crop top, jadore-fashion.com, asos sandals
Solace Evelyn Culottes, crop top, Stella by jadore-fashion.com, asos sandals
Solace London culottes, crop top, Stella by jadore-fashion.com, asos sandals
Solace London culottes, Stella by jadore-fashion.com, asos sandals
Thank you always for stopping by, have a wonderful week day!

xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Kseniapro

No comments:

Post a Comment