Monday, September 7, 2015

Simply Intricate

simply intricate nyc pants, cameo collective crop top
Happy Labor Day and hope you had a great weekend. I spent my long weekend in New York to attend a friend's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and I had the opportunity to explore   New York. I will be leaving New York in a few hours. 

Today's post features one of my favorite wide-leg pants. The print and fabric is amazing and I paired it with a matching top which I wore during my vacation as seen here. For this post, I went with a blue crop top to complement the colors on the pants. I completed the look with beige pumps.

What I Am Wearing:
Top (on sale here, white version here, more crop tops here) // Pants (sold here, try this here & here) // Bracelet by Tiffany & co (c/o here) // Lipstick RubyWoo (here) // Earrings (here) // Nail polish (here) // Christian Louboutin pumps (similar here, budget friendly here)
cmeo collective crop top
simply intricate nyc floral pants, cameo collective crop top
simply intricate nyc floral pants, cameo collective crop top, tiffany atlas bracelet
simply intricate nyc floral pants, cameo collective crop top, tiffany and co bracelet
crop top
 tiffany and co bracelet
simply intricate nyc floral pants, cameo collective crop top, tiffany and co bracelet
Thank you always for stopping by, Happy Labor Day!


xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Kseniapro

No comments:

Post a Comment