Monday, November 16, 2015

How I Style Black & White For Work

How I Style back and white for work, www,jadore-fashion.com

This is a perfect skirt for work and I love this Chicwish skirt so much that I have it in several colors. The burgundy andgreen colors are lovely and the fit and gold details of these skirts capture my attention every time. For the look on this post, I went for a black and white appeal. The detail on the skirt and the black collar on the white shirt add a unique touch to the overall look. 



What I Am Wearing:
Chicwish skirt (c/o here, red pair here, green pair here, love this black & white skirt for work here) // H&M top (old. similar here & here) // Gianvito Rossi puts (old, black pumps here & here)





Black and white for work, tuxedo shirt, www.jadore-fashion.com

Chicwish Studs Waffle Knit Midi Skirt, www.jadore-fashion.com
Chicwish Midi Skirt, gianvito rossi pumps, www.jadore-fashion.com
work style, balck and white, www.jadore-fashion.com
work style, www.jadore-fashion.com
work outfit, chicwish skirt, gianvito rossi pumps, www.jadore-fashion.com
Thank you always for stopping by, have a fabulous day!




xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Kseniapro


This post is brought to you by Chicwish. As always, all opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment