Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Printed Midi Skirt

Midi floral skirt on Jadore-fashion.com
It is hard for me to ignore cute midi skirts especially those that are vibrant, colorful and ethnic. This Zuvaa skirt is a keeper and the colors blend well with spring and summer.

Two styling ideas came to my mind for today's post. I thought about pairing with a graphic tee like the one here or mixing two different prints. I went with the stripe blue shirt with rolled up sleeves for a classy and relaxed look. It will also look awesome if paired with a button-down stripe shirt . I completed the look with neutral pumps for a subtle appeal.

What I Am Wearing:
Zuvaa skirt (c/o here) // Top (similar here or here) // Christian Louboutin pumps (similar here, budget friendly herehere & here) // MAC Pink Nouveau (here)

Shop more midi skirts here



Zuvaa skirt on Jadore-Fashion.com
Printed Full Skirt
Printed midi skirt
Ankara skirt
Zuvaa floral skirt
Printed Full Skirt
Christian louboutin
Thank you for stopping by, have a lovely day!

xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Kseniapro

No comments:

Post a Comment