Monday, June 1, 2015

Beaded Couture

Terani couture
Prior to the dinner party to celebrate my birthday, I took these pictures. I will be sharing pictures from the actual dinner later in the week and you might have seen some on my Instagram page. Also, there is a mini video of the shoot filmed by my hubby Lynksdrivers.


For the dinner party, I wore the same Terani Couture outfit with a different make up for an edgy look. The outfit captures my style and birthday theme i.e. sex in the city. I love the tulle skirt and the beaded details; definitely a perfect take on the "sex in the city" themed dinner.

What I Am Wearing:
Terani Couture set here, black version here // Christian Louboutin pumps (similar here, budget friendly herehere & here) // MAC Pink Nouveau (here)




Terani couture
Stella Jadore-Fashion
Jadore-fashion
Terani couture
Terani beaded couture
Christian Louboutin
Thank you always for stopping by, have a wonderful week!

xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Kseniapro

No comments:

Post a Comment