Monday, June 29, 2015

Draped Maxi

Club L One Shoulder Drape Maxi Dress
 
When Asos asked if I could do a modern day post on a 70s disco icon, I was very excited and none other than Diana Ross came to mind. She remains my favorite disco icon and her style is not easy to duplicate. This Asos Maxi Dress embodies my personal style and my attempt to draw from Diana Ross�s (as seen below). The look showcases her glamorous, classy and feminine style; now, I wish I can sing like her :) 

What I Am Wearing:
Dress courtesy of Asos (here) // Zara heels (old, similar here) // Arm band (here)
Draped maxi
Asos Club L One Shoulder Drape Maxi Dress
Asos Club L One Shoulder Drape Maxi Dress
Arm cuff
Diana Ross
Asos wedding dress
Draped maxi dress
Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Kseniapro


This post is brought to you by Asos, all opinions are mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment