Thursday, December 3, 2015

Fun Fringe

Fringe top on www.jadore-fashion.com


Sometimes, all a girl needs is something casual and today�s look exemplifies what I will wear this holiday season to a brunch with friends. I can�t get enough of the fringe details of the top and all things �fringe� exudes holiday and fun to me. For example, I don�t mind wearing this fringe vest to a holiday dinner event with the ladies.


For today�s post, I paired the fringe top with my favorite flared jeans�Yep! I love it and this not the first or second time I styled the jeans. I completed the look with high platform shoes to complement the outfit. 



What I Am Wearing:
Fringe top (here) // Jeans (here, also love this here & here) // MAC 'Girl About Town' lipstick (here) // Shoes (here, here or here)







JCrew fringe top on www.jadore-fashion.com
JCrew fringe top and Jbrand jeans on www.jadore-fashion.com
JCrew fringe top and jbrand  flare jeans on www.jadore-fashion.com
fringe top and flare jeans on www.jadore-fashion.com
fringe top and flare jeans, jessica simpson platform www.jadore-fashion.com
JCrew fringe top and flare jeans, jessica simpson platform www.jadore-fashion.com


No comments:

Post a Comment