Thursday, June 4, 2015

Birthday Recap



Stella at 30

Today, I am sharing pictures from the dinner party to celebrate my birthday in the company of friends and family members. I love to take vacations to celebrate my birthdays; but for my 30th, I wanted something intimate with thirty guest and it turned out amazing and beautiful. 

We turn thirty just once; it was nice to do something memorable surrounded by love and positivity to usher in the new phase in my life. I am so grateful to everyone that made the day memorable and fun. Big thank you to my friend/planner extraordinaire Victoria for putting this together perfectly.

What I Am Wearing:
 Terani Couture set here, black version here // Christian Louboutin pumps (similar here, budget friendly here, here & here)
?
Here are lots of pictures...video is coming soon to my YouTube channel 

Stellaat30 on adore-fashion.com






  
Vendors:
Venue: Renaissance Harbor Place
Planner: EEM Weddings (301-996-1736); Instagram @EEMWeddings
Decor: Emi Designs and Decor
Photographer: Paosin
Videographer: LynksDrivers
Makeup: GlamTouch Artistry (glamtouchartistry@gmail.com)
Sweets: YummyTecture

No comments:

Post a Comment