Thursday, September 17, 2015

Red Check

Chicwish check print skirt, ankara tee, Christian Louboutin pumps

As always, while browsing through Chicwish , I came across this check print skirt. Chicwish is where I love to get floral skirts and I was excited to find the patterned skirt on this post.  


I paired the skirt with an Ankara graphic tee and I completed the look with leopard print pumps for a fun twist; I really love to mix print and patterns!

What I Am Wearing:
Chicwish skirt (c/o here, love this here, more here) // Top (c/o Zuvaa here) // Try this top here // // Christian Louboutin pumps (here, budget friendly here & here)

More skirt that I love


Chicwish plaid check print skirt, ankara tee, Christian Louboutin pumps
Chicwish full skirt, ankara tee, Christian Louboutin pumps
Chicwish midi skirt, ankara tee, Christian Louboutin pumps, jadore-Fashion
Chicwish midi skirt, ankara tee, Christian Louboutin pumps, jadore-Fashion.com
Chicwish midi skirt, ankara tee, Christian Louboutin pumps, jadore-Fashion.com
Chicwish midi skirt, Christian Louboutin pumps, jadore-Fashion.com

Thank you always for stopping by, have a fabulous day!


xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Kseniapro


This post is brought to you by Chicwish. As always, all opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment