Monday, September 14, 2015

VLabel Giles Print

vlabel london crop top and Giles Print Magenta Skirt

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend.  I attended a friend�s lovely wedding on Saturday and on Sunday, I had lunch with my friends.

Today's post features fun and vibrant pieces from VLabel. The style of the crop top and skirt is awesome and I paired with a gold choker necklace. I completed the look with simple strap heels. I see myself possibly pairing the skirt with a simple tee or pairing the crop top with high waist pants or skirt.

What I Am Wearing:
VLabel London top (c/o here) // VLabel skirt (c/o here) // More options from VLabel here // Sandals (here, love this here & here) // Lipstick RubyWoo (here) // Earrings (here) // Nail polish (here)
vlabel london crop top and Giles Print Magenta Skirt, Choker necklace
Vlabel london crop top skirt, Jadore-fashion.com
vlabel london Giles Print Magenta Skirt, choker necklace
vlabel london Giles Print Magenta Skirt, choker necklace
vlabel london Giles Print Magenta Skirt
vlabel london




No comments:

Post a Comment