Monday, June 22, 2015

Cord Lace

Time flies so fast during the weekend especially when you are having fun. After celebrating father�s day on Sunday morning, my husband came home to a surprise belated birthday party which I organized. He was out of town on his birthday so he had no idea of the party. It was fun and I had an empowering ladies gathering too. How was your weekend?

Today's post is a feminine mix with a casual twist. The color of the cord lace skirt is perfect to officially usher-in summer. I paired it with a stripe button-down shirt with slightly cuffed sleeves for a casual feel. Stripe shirts are versatile and they complement several prints and textures. I completed the look with beige pumps for a subtle feel. 
What I Am Wearing: 
Skirt (here, similar here & here) // Shirt (similar here, &  here) //Christian Louboutin pumps (similar here, budget friendly here, here & here)

Shop more lace skirts


Thank you always for stopping by, have a great week ahead!

xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Kseniapro

No comments:

Post a Comment