Friday, June 19, 2015

Casual White


Yaay� It�s Friday. Happy Friday friends and hope your week was lovely. Today�s post is my take on �all-white ensemble�. I love white outfits and this flare jeans and off-shoulder ensemble makes my day.


I can�t fully describe how much I love the Dittos flare jeans - very soft with a great fit and the length is just perfect. I wore this off-shoulder dress as a top; off-shoulder tops are must-haves for the summer. They look great with gladiator flats for casual outings and you can pair with this white converse which I currently love.

What I Am Wearing:
Dittos Jeans (c/o Lulus.com here) // Dress worn as top via Lulus.com (c/o here, also love this here) // MAC RubyWoo Lipstick (here) // Makeup by glamtouchartistry@gmail.com
Thank you always for stopping by, have a great weekend!

xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Kseniapro


Brought to you by Lulu*s

No comments:

Post a Comment