Monday, November 2, 2015

Fall Colors


Fall color, mixing fall colors, www.jadore-fashion.com
I am very excited about the upcoming holiday season and I am ready for Christmas decorations. Over the weekend, I stopped at Target to get a couple of deer decorative items for the fire place.  I will be sharing some of my Christmas decorations, gift ideas and wish list. Stay tuned here and on Instagram for fun holiday updates.


What are your holiday plans? 


What I Am Wearing:
Pants (similar here herehere) // Top (here, try this here) // Zara jacket (old, try this here & here) // Christian Louboutin (here or here, budget friendly here & here) // MAC lipstick "Heroine" (here)


Fall color, zara blazer, www.jadore-fashion.com
Fall colors for work, zara blazer, www.jadore-fashion.com
Fall work style, zara blazer, Christian louboutin, www.jadore-fashion.com
Fall work style, zara blazer, Christian louboutin, www.jadore-fashion.com
How to wear fall colors, www.jadore-fashion.com

How to wear fall colors, asos blazer, www.jadore-fashion.com
  Have a great week!

xoxo

Stella


Photographed by Kseniapro


No comments:

Post a Comment