Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Wide Leg

Fall work style in wide leg pants, jadore-fashion.com

Fall season is on my radar given my current taste for black, grey, dark green and white colors. The look for today is a great work style for fall.I love the perfect fit of this tweed wide leg pants ; I paired the pants with a dark grey top and a sleeveless coat for the chilly fall days. I completed the look with one of my favorite fall lipsticksand I will be sharing some of my lipsticks soon.


P.S Shopbop is having family and friends sale...25% off your order with the code INTHEFAM25

What I Am Wearing:
Zara pants (love these for work too here, herehere & here) // Zara top (also love this here & here) // H&M sleeveless coat (old, try this here & here) // Christian Louboutin pumps (here or here, budget friendly here here & here) // Lipstick NARS 'Audacious' Bette...great for fall! (here or here)

More work options


Fall work style, wide leg pants, nars lipstick
Fall work style, wide leg pants, nars lipstick
Fall work style, wide leg pants, nars lipstick, sleeveless coat
Fall work style, Zara wide leg pants, nars audacious lipstick, sleeveless coat
Fall work style, jadore-fashion.com
Fall work style, wide leg trouser, jadore-fashion.com
  Thank you always for stopping by, have a lovely day


xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Kseniapro

No comments:

Post a Comment