Monday, October 5, 2015

Shadow Play

Cameo shadowplay column skirt from anthropologie, cmeo collective

Hi everyone! Happy Monday and hope you had a great weekend. It was a rainy day on Saturday and a good time for me to stay indoors and catch up on my favorite TV shows. In the evening, hubby and I took Nolan to the mall for a stroll and he ended up coming home with a basketball. He refused to leave the store until we got the ball (lol); my future basketball player. On Sunday, I attended a friend�s baby shower and had so much fun.



Today's post revolves around this Cameo shadow play skirt. The detail is very unique and stands out and I love the side slits. I paired it with a simple black blouse with buckle strap pumps for an edgy look.  

What I Am Wearing:
Skirt (here)? // Top (old, try this here, here & here) // Gianvito Rossi pumps (here, similar here, budget friendly version here)




Black and white in cmeo collective skirt from anthropologie
cmeo collective from anthropologie, gianvito rossi
Cameo shadowplay column skirt from anthropologie, gianvito rossi
Cameo shadowplay column skirt from anthropologie, gianvito rossi buckle strap pumps

Pencil skirt, Cameo shadowplay column skirt from anthropologie, gianvito rossi buckle strap pumps
Cameo shadowplay column skirt from anthropologie, gianvito rossi buckle strap pumps, jadore-fashion.com
Gianvito rossi buckle strap pumps, jadore-fashion.com








   Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful week!


xoxo
Stella



Photographed by Kseniapro

No comments:

Post a Comment