Monday, September 28, 2015

Canary Yellow

vlabellondon lyme maxi dress

Hello everyone; I am still dealing with cold and I am left with a coarse voice. I can�t wait to feel better� Hope you had a great weekend.


I love everything about this canary yellow dress i.e. simple and elegant. I wore it to a friend's wedding in New York and posted a glimpse of it on my Snapchat: Jadore-Fashion. For today's post, I paired with a faux fur stole which is weather appropriate as it gets colder. Stoles are must-haves for the fall; chic and perfect addition to your fall looks. I can't wait to share more looks styled with stoles.



Cheers to a greet week!


What I Am Wearing:

VLabell Dress (c/o here) // dress options (here,  // Stole (similar here, here, here and more here) // MAC "Lady Danger" (here) // Bracelet (old, try this here or here) // Nail polish (here)

Loving these yellow dresses & stoles


vlabel london maxi dress, faux fur stole
vlabel london maxi dress, faux fur stole
vlabel london canary yellow maxi dress, faux fur stole
Formal canary yellow maxi dress, faux fur stole
Wedding guest dress, faux fur stole
Must have faux fur stole
Wedding guest maxi dress, faux fur stole, jadore-fashion.com
   Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful week!

xoxo
Stella




Photographed by Kseniapro

No comments:

Post a Comment