Monday, August 24, 2015

Cut Work


Chi Chi London Cutwork dress, scrappy heel, wedding style

Hello friends and hope you had a beautiful weekend. I attended a friend�s lovely traditional wedding on Friday which was awesome. On Saturday, Nolan and I visited another friend and we definitely had a lot to talk about and catch up since we last met during my birthday dinner.


Today�s post is about this lovely cut work dress which I mentioned on my "Lust list" and Instagram. The detail and color is amazing and that is what really got my attention. I kept the accessories at a minimal and completed the look with my strappy sandals. 


What I Am Wearing:
Chi Chi London dress (here, similar here & more here) // Sandals (here, love this here & here) // Lipstick RubyWoo (here) // Earrings (here) // Nail polish (here)


Shop more look and more dresses below:

Chi Chi London Cutwork prom dress
chi chi london high neck lace cutwork full prom dress
Chi Chi London high neck Cutwork dress
Chi Chi London Cutwork dress perfect for a wedding
chi chi london high neck lace cutwork full prom dress, asos heels, jadore-fashion
Chi Chi London Cutwork dress, strap heel, adore-fashion by stella
asos heel, jadore-fashion.com
Thank you always for stopping by, have a great week day!


xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Kseniapro

No comments:

Post a Comment