Monday, August 10, 2015

Black On Black

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a relaxing weekend. I have been absent for a few days because we travelled to Mexico to celebrate our fifth wedding anniversary. It was an amazing and relaxing trip. My husband did a great job keeping the destination a surprise for so long. I posted lots of pictures on Instagram and some clips on Snapchat (Jadore-Fashion). I will be posting a vacation recap in a few days. 


Today's post is all-black ensemble which incorporates different prints and shades of silhouettes. I once wore the mesh lace top here. It is very versatile and it gives a feminine and classy feel to the look. I paired it with a long maxi skirt rather than the short version for a glam and edgy appeal. I completed the look with a boater hat and black pumps.  

What I Am Wearing:
Skirt (c/o here, Short version here, red version here) // Chicwish top (here, white version here, try this here, here & here) // Hat (similar here & got this here)



  Thank you always for stopping by, have a lovely week ahead!

xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Kseniapro

No comments:

Post a Comment