Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Checked


Checked wide leg pants
It has been a busy day for me and I am scrambling to get things on my checklist completed. I am however excited about a quick getaway to celebrate our 5th year wedding anniversary coming this weekend. Other than asking me to pack for a warm location, hubby has managed to keep the destination a surprise.  He plans on telling me at the airport. I will keep you posted via my  Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat (Jadore-Fashion).

Today�s post is a simple look that revolves around the checked wide-leg pants paired with a crop top . I have also styled it with this stripe print top

What I Am Wearing
Zara pants (sold out, similar herehere  here & here) // Nasty Gal Crop top (similar here & here, more cropped top options here) // Christian Louboutin piglet (So Kate version herebudget friendly here, try this here)



Zara Checked wide leg pants


Wide leg pants and crop top
zara wide leg pants and crop top

Check print pants and christian louboutin
  Thanks for stopping by...have a great day!


xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Deji

No comments:

Post a Comment