Thursday, July 2, 2015

Patriotic

I am ready to celebrate this Independence Day weekend with friends and family members. I plan on resting, catching up on my favorite shows, eating at one of my favorite restaurants (Miss Shirley's Caf�), attending a cookout and having a pedicure/manicure session and brunch date with friends. What are your plans for the July 4th weekend? You can follow my activities on Instagram and on Snapchat (Jadore-Fashion).

I love the pictures on this post with the flags as the backdrop. A casual look in flare jeans and stripe top will be great for the holiday weekend. If you are unsure of what to wear this weekend to cookouts or other activities, try this Milly stripe skirt and crop top or something simple like a stripe top or dress. 


Happy Independence Day 

What I Am Wearing:
J Brand jeans (here, similar here & here, more here) // Zara top (similar here & here, here)

More options here


Thank you always for stopping by, have a great weekend!

xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Kseniapro

No comments:

Post a Comment