Monday, July 6, 2015

Evelyn Culottes

solace london evelyn culottes
Happy Monday and hope you had a fabulous 4th of July weekend. My extended weekend was kicked off with a quick photoshoot for the blog and a manicure outing afterwards. I had a cake tasting with a friend in preparation for her upcoming wedding and ended the weekend with a fun cookout.

I love culottesand this evelyn culottes is currently one of my favorites. The unique stripe, high-waist and fit got me; I am officially a big fan of Solace London and their culottes. When I style culottes, I am mindful of proportions as such, I paired it with a loose crop top that is not bulky. I completed the look with simple strappy heels.


What are your thoughts on culottes?
?
What I Am Wearing:
Solace London culottes (here or here, love these culottes here, here & here // More Solace London here & here) // Solace London top (here, similar here, more crop tops here & here) // Zara heels (old, similar here (just got it) & here)



solace london crop top
evelyn culottes
Culottes
culottes
solace london evelyn culottes
Jadore-Fashion.com
Solace London
Zara heels
Thank you always for stopping by, have a great week ahead!

xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Kseniapro

No comments:

Post a Comment