Monday, May 18, 2015

Self Portrait

Self portrait dress
Happy Monday everyone! I had a memorable weekend; I turned 30 on Friday and celebrated all weekend long. I could not have asked for a better way to hello to the big 30! 

You guys are simply the best as I was overwhelmed with birthday wishes, calls, texts and emails. Thank you so much for being a part of this journey. I can't wait to share pictures from my intimate birthday dinner with family and friends. You can check out some videos and behind the scene pictures on my Instagram (JadoreFashion) including my birthday dress. My Snapchat ID is Jadore-Fashion so don�t forget to check out for more behind the scene fun.


On Friday, I posted a glimpse of my amazing Self-Portrait dress. It is very unique with intricate lace details and will be a perfect outfit for a wedding guest or for graduation. I also have my eyes on the red version of the dress. 


What I am Wearing
Self Portrait dress (here or  here, love this here & here) // Christian Louboutin pumps (similar here, budget friendly here, here & here) // MAC Pink Nouveau (here)

More white dress that I love




Self Portrait Azalea dress
Lace dress
Thank you all for the love and support! Have a great week.

xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Kseniapro

No comments:

Post a Comment