Monday, January 18, 2016

Snow White

Aqaq cape dress, white dress, www.jadore-fashion.com

What I Am Wearing:
AQAQ dress (here, more aqaq options here & here, here, ) // Heels (here, similar here & here) // OPI "Vision of Love" nail polish (here)  // Lipstick MAC "Sin" (here)


I have always been a fan of Aqaq designs dating back to when it was called aqua by aqua and I still love their unique pieces. I found this cape dress during a yearly sale last year and I love the simplicity which showcases a different perspective to a white dress. I put on a burgundy lipstick to keep the overall look simple. The outfit can be paired with a statement collar necklace and it will look great.

Shop more white dresses below


Aqaq cape structured shoulder maxi dress, www.jadore-fashion.com
Aqaq cape structured shoulder maxi white dress, www.jadore-fashion.com
Aqaq cape structured shoulder maxi dress, white dress, www.jadore-fashion.com
Aqaq cape maxi dress, white dress, www.jadore-fashion.com
Aqaq cape maxi white dress, white dress, www.jadore-fashion.com
Aqaq cape white dress, white dress, www.jadore-fashion.com
  xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Kseniapro

No comments:

Post a Comment