Monday, January 11, 2016

SKORT

Banana republic monogram flocked midi skort, culottes, www.jadore-fashion.com
What I Am Wearing:
Pants (on sale here) // Shirt (similar here & here) // Necklace (old, try this here,  love this here) // Lipstick MAC "Heroine" (here) // Christian Louboutin (here, budget friendly here less than $50 & here)

Happy Monday friends and I hope your weekend went well. I am still missing holiday moments but it is time for me to get back into the swing of things. I am excited about some projects that I will be working on this year.


Today's post features this flocked midi "skort". On a first glance, one might assume it is a skirt but really, it is a wide leg �culottes�.  The fabric is thick and slightly heavy and can easily be worn to work or for events.  

For this post, I paired it with a white button down shirt and a gold collar necklace (so the shirt does not look too plain). I completed the look with classic pumps and a bold lipstick.



The skort can also be paired with a black shirt or sweater layered with a necklace . A pair of strappy sandals or ankle boots or this lace boots from my previous post will be great when paired with the skort.




Shop my look below


Banana republic midi skort, culottes, www.jadore-fashion.com
Banana republic culottes, www.jadore-fashion.com
Banana republic skort, culottes, www.jadore-fashion.com
Banana republic culottes, christian louboutin pigalle, www.jadore-fashion.com
Banana republic culottes, DMV, www.jadore-fashion.com
Banana republic pants, www.jadore-fashion.com
Banana republic pants, fashion blogger, www.jadore-fashion.com
  xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Kseniapro

No comments:

Post a Comment