Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Daily Beauty Regime

daily beauty regime, www.jadore-fashion.com

Today, I will be sharing some of my favorite beauty tips and products. I have come to appreciate the fact that a healthy lifestyle affects a healthy skin. What I eat often reflects on my skin and I drink water a lot as it keeps my skin hydrated. I tend to use few products on my skin and I am always on the lookout for newer ones.


My friend Nicole of "The Nicole Code" who is into beauty products introduced me to a skin regime process that I will be trying out in combination with mine. These are some of my beauty items:


Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (for normal to oily skin): I discovered this product about five years ago and it is amazing. It leaves my face feeling smooth and soft. I also love that it doesn't dry out my face and the price is great.

Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner: This is a facial spritz I started using 3 months ago and it allows my skin absorb moisturizers better. I spray it twice a day and it hydrates my face and preps my skin for proper moisture absorption. 

Hydraluron: This is a moisturizing serum that helps keep my skin hydrated; I started using this product late last year. It makes my skin glow, feel hydrated, plumped and smooth and it is very beneficial during the winter months to avoid skin dryness.

Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic Retinol Serum: This is another addition to my beauty products. I apply drops under my eyes and over my eye lids to make them less puffy after late nights.

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15: This product is much thicker than the Neutrogena moisturizer and it works great for me during this winter season. It is a great moisturizer.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer with SPF 15: I use this product interchangeably with the Cetaphil moisturizer. I have been using it for years...thanks to my mom for the random drug store beauty discovery. It feels light and keeps my face moisturized throughout the day. The SPF 15 is a plus for sun protection.


Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Cream: I use this product at night for a soft, radiant and moisturized skin. Since I have a normal to oily skin, it keeps my skin moist and shiny.


The Lip Scrub -  Brown Sugar Lip Exfoliator: I started using this product last month and I am obsessed. It smells good and tastes good :). ..not that I will eat it (lol). I discovered it at Nordstrom and it makes my lips smooth and soft for lipstick application.


Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts? What is your beauty regime?





P.S I will be shooting a video soon to show you guys my process. Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel here.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment