Friday, January 15, 2016

Art Decor



We are currently working on transitioning Nolan�s room into a toddler�s room and I have been searching for art pieces to complement the color and theme. When I came across Minted, I was excited at the variety they offered. Minted is an online marketplace that connects people with independent artists from all over the world. They source their awesome pieces through on-going art competitions.

From so many options, I selected an alphabet art, numbered art and a giraffe art d�cor. Nolan is at that stage where he recites his alphabets and numbers so any fun art that enhances learning is a winner. 

kids room, minted art, www.jadore-fashion.com


kids room decor, minted art, www.jadore-fashion.com

Numbered Animal art (c/o here)// Alphabet art c/o (similar here) // Giraffe art c/o (similar here)


Shop some of my picks below

No comments:

Post a Comment