Monday, December 14, 2015

Holiday Ready in Suit

Banana Republic gold suit, holiday style, www.jadore-fashion.com
What I Am Wearing
Banana Republic blazer (here, similar here) Pants (here, similar here) // Bow tie (borrowed from hubby, try this here & here, also love this here) // Shoes (here, budget friendly here & here)


Happy Monday friends! In the blink of an eye, the weekend went by quickly; I however had a productive one. I posted clips of our holiday photoshoot on my Snapchat: Jadore-Fashion. It was so much fun and definitely interesting shooting with my 2 year old. I can't wait to share it all with you. I also put up more Christmas decor around the house; check out my Instagram to see how I decorated the fire place.


The suit on this post is one of my favorites and it feels very classy. I paired the gold suit with a white shirt and bow tie - a great outfit for holiday events.


If you are unsure about wearing a gold suit set, you can pair separately. The gold blazer and tuxedo pants will look awesome and the gold pants with a black blazerwill exude class. Either way, you are guaranteed to stand out at that holiday party.



men's style, holiday style, www.jadore-fashion.com
Banana Republic gold tuxedo suit, bow tie, www.jadore-fashion.com
Bold suit, Christmas party, www.jadore-fashion.com
BR Monogram Gold Blazer, Suits and bow tie Bold suit, Christmas party, www.jadore-fashion.com
what to wear for holiday event, www.jadore-fashion.com
BR Monogram Gold Blazer, holiday event, www.jadore-fashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment