Monday, November 30, 2015

Unconventional dress

Self Portrait Frilled Column Dress, www.jadore-fashion.com
Happy Monday and I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving break. I had an awesome break and I posted several �behind the scene� moments on my Snapchat (Jadore-Fashion) and on Instagram. It was definitely a memorable weekend. Now, I am counting down to Christmas and looking forward to finishing up my holiday decoration, shopping and gift wrapping.



I took advantage of 'Black Friday' shopping to get several Christmas gifts and I plan to look for more sales today (Cyber Monday). Check out some of my favorite shopping sites and their ongoing sales below. You can also get this Self Portrait dress and any item on Asos for 30% off.

What I Am Wearing:
Self Portrait dress (here or here, more options herehere & here) // Heel (here, love this here)


Cyber Monday Sales

Asos //30% off everything with code BLESSED


Ann Taylor: 50% off everything + free shipping // code EVERYTHING

Banana Republic //50% off sweater & 40% all items // code BRFRIEND

Chicwish // 15-60% sitewide 

Express // 50% off everything

Gap // 50% off everything // code BLKFRIDAY -- Love shopping for Nolan at Gap!

JCrew // 30% everything and 40-50% sale styles // code MONDAY

Nordstrom: 25% off selected items + Designer sales

40-50% off selected items at Net a porter, Barneys, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman


Shop my "Cyber Monday" sale picks




Self Portrait Frilled Column Dress, asos sandals, www.jadore-fashion.com
party dress, Self Portrait Frilled Column Dress, www.jadore-fashion.com
Holiday style, Self Portrait Frilled Column Dress, www.jadore-fashion.com
Little black dress, Self Portrait Frilled Column Dress, www.jadore-fashion.com
Self Portrait Dress, www.jadore-fashion.com
asos sandals, Little black dress, Self Portrait Frilled Column Dress, www.jadore-fashion.com




No comments:

Post a Comment