Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Lets Party!

Tulle skirt and peplum top, www.jadore-fashion.com





When I got this tulle skirt years ago, I felt like a lucky ballerina and could not wait to wear the skirt. Today, I still love my tulle skirt and I have styled it in the past with bow pumps for a Christmas event.

For today�s post, I paired a peplum top and a button down shirt to create a holiday party outfit. It is the holiday season hence a great time to dress up and have fun digging through the wardrobe. Get out the tulle skirts for fun looks� what are your thoughts?

P.S. More sale updates...
Express is having a sale of 50% off all items including sales items + free shipping (ends No. 27th at 12PM).  Old navyBanana Republic and Gap with 40% off. Also, check out JCrew for 30% off on select items. I will keep you posted on more sales throughout the week.



What I Am Wearing:
Tulle skirt (similar here, also love this here & here) // Asos peplum top (here, similar here & here) // White shirt underneath (here) // Christian Louboutin pumps (here, budget friendly here & here) // H&M clutch (old, try this here & here) // MAC Lipstick "Ruby Woo" (here)



Holiday party look, Tulle skirt and peplum top, www.jadore-fashion.com
Tulle skirt, holiday outfit, www.jadore-fashion.com
Partytime in tulle skirt, www.jadore-fashion.com
tutu skirt, www.jadore-fashion.com
tutu skirt, Christian louboutin, www.jadore-fashion.com
asos peplum top, tulle skirt, www.jadore-fashion.com


Have a lovely day!

xoxo
Stella


Photographed by Kseniapro

No comments:

Post a Comment