Tuesday, November 3, 2015

GRAY

Shades of gray, Missguided midi skirt, www.jadore-fashion.com

Gray is another color that I can't get enough of this fall.  You can tell my love for gray tones based on my previous post here and here. Last fall, I styled  a similar look to today's post were I paired it with gray skinny jeans. For today's post, I went with a long midi skirt. There is something about monochromatic and gray tones that is simply chic!  

What I Am Wearing:
Skirt (here, here, similar here, more here) // Zara sweater (old, try this here here & here) // Coat (similar here, here & here) // Gianvito Rossi pumps (old, try this here & here)


Shop items and more below





All gray fall look, Shades of gray, Missguided midi skirt, www.jadore-fashion.com
fifty shade of grey, missguided skirt, gianvito rossi shoes, www.jadore-fashion.com
Street style in gray, Missguided midi skirt, www.jadore-fashion.com
Gianvito rossi pumps, Missguided midi skirt, www.jadore-fashion.com
streetstyle, Gianvito rossi pumps, Missguided midi skirt, www.jadore-fashion.com
Gray pencil skirt, Gianvito rossi pumps, Missguided midi skirt, www.jadore-fashion.com
Gianvito rossi pumps, www.jadore-fashion.com
Have a fabulous day!

xoxo

Stella


Photographed by Kseniapro





No comments:

Post a Comment