Monday, November 23, 2015

Embellished Maxi

Embellished Maxi dress, www.jadore-fashion.com





Happy Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My weekend was very busy as we repainted a huge part of the house which required moving around several pieces of furniture. The painters did a great job and the colors turned out amazing and this actually put me in a decorating mood for Christmas. I put up my holiday themed gold deers and cannot wait to continue next weekend.






Are you ready for Thanksgiving and some amazing sales?  I will be tweeting and posting fun sales for Black Friday. Some stores have already started with their sales i.e. Old navyBanana Republic and Gap with 40% off. Also, check out JCrew for 30% off on select items. I will keep you posted on more sales throughout the week.




Today�s look is a vintage dress from Waybackchic�perfect for black tie events, holiday events and weddings.  I love the embroidery and I received so many compliments during the photography session. I paired the dress with a detailed clutch and completed the look with my new favorite pink lipstick.



What I Am Wearing:
Vintage dress (c/o here, more holiday maxi dress options here & here) // Bag (old from Aldo, love these here here, & here) // MAC Lipstick "Flat Out Fabulous" (here)

Shop more party dress and clutch options below


Holiday party dress, aldo clutch, www.jadore-fashion.com
Holiday party maxi dress, asos clutch, www.jadore-fashion.com
Holiday outfit idea, www.jadore-fashion.com
Party dress, black tie event, www.jadore-fashion.com
Maxi dress, black tie event, www.jadore-fashion.com
Maxi dress, party events dress, www.jadore-fashion.com
Christmas dress, vinatge dress, www.jadore-fashion.com
Have a wonderful week!

xoxo
Stella



Photographed by Kseniapro

No comments:

Post a Comment