Thursday, October 8, 2015

Military Green

Happy Thursday! The week went by very quickly and I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend. If it rains, I will be wearing one of my favorite parkasfrom H&M.

I love the pockets, straps and military look and I paired it with my Zara pants. I completed the look with lace up boots. I can�t wait to wear boots this season especially colored ankle boots.

P.S. The winner of the LuisaViaRoma giveaway is Jumie...Congrats!


What I Am Wearing:
H&M parka (old, similar here  here, & here) // Old Zara pants (try this here & here) // Gianvito Rossi boots (sold out, try this here & here,  obsessed with this here) // MAC Ruby Woo (here)



Thank you always for stopping by, have a fabulous weekend!


xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Kseniapro

No comments:

Post a Comment