Monday, October 12, 2015

Ellicott City

Statement coat

Happy Monday beautiful people! I had a relaxing weekend and it was all about hubby and I. We dropped off Nolan at grandma�s on Friday evening and he was excited to say �bye momma and daddy�. He definitely had a fabulous time and so did we. We however missed his nonstop chanting of �momma and daddy�.

On Saturday, hubby and I headed to one of my favorite brunch restaurants i.e. Miss Shirley's Caf� and I posted clips on my Instagram and snapchat (Jadore-Fashion). As usual, I ordered my favorite Coconut Cream Stuffed French Toast with a Maryland Omelet...I was beyond stuffed! If you are ever in Maryland, I recommend the restaurant. In the evening, we saw the movie �Sicario� starring Emily Blunt and Benicio Del Toro; the last time hubby and I went to the movies was in January.  


Today's look is all about mixing prints for the fall and you can definitely wear white after Labor Day. I paired my favorite wide leg trouser with a blue stripe button down shirtand completed the look with a print coat. I wore the coat as the �blue� complements the color of the shirt. The red color on the coat seamlessly creates a vibrant outfit. 

What I Am Wearing:
Chelsea28 pants (here, love this here, more white pants here) // Old navy shirt (try this here & here) // Zara coat (old, try this here & here, more varieties here & here) // Christian Louboutin pumps (here, budget friendly here here & here)



Work style, statement coat, wide leg pants
Zara statement coat, wide leg pants
Streetstyle, Zara statement coat, wide leg pants
Chelsea28 wide leg pants, Streetstyle, Zara statement coat
Zara statement coat, jadore-fashion.com
Zara statement coat, jadore-fashion.com, christian loubooutin
Street style, Zara statement coat, jadore-fashion.com, christian loubooutin
Thank you always for stopping by, have a wonderful week!


xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Kseniapro

No comments:

Post a Comment