Thursday, July 9, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks


For cardholders, early access to Nordstrom�s sale starts today; a great time to get ahead on pre-fall items i.e. coats, jackets, boots and furs. Shopping at times can be overwhelming and I hope you can find some items from my favorites. I will share more great finds on the blog, on my Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages so don�t forget to follow.
Last year I picked up this skirtbut I missed the 3.1 PhillipLim bag which sold for less than half of its original price. This year, I have this bag and other items on my wish list.
Not a Nordstrom Rewards Member? Don't worry, you�ll be able to view the sale and gather your favorites during Early Access; but you will not be able to purchase them until July 17th.

These and more items are available on early access to cardholders; they are limited and once they are sold, they are gone. To shop the early access, you have to be a cardholder. To apply, click here.

SHOP MORE FAVORITE PICKS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment