Monday, June 15, 2015

Secret Garden

Chicwish floral print dress

It is Monday and a great time to showcase another print dress. I feel like I am gradually becoming a �print dress� lady (Lol). Thanks to Chicwish, I found another great dress to add to my growing collection of print dresses.
I love this garden floral print dress; the fit and flare cut style, the low-dipped back and the subtle print makes it a perfect dress for me. The pink belt and pumps brighten up the whole look and this will be a great outfit to wear to a spring/summer wedding.


What I Am Wearing:
Chic wish dress (c/o here, love this here, here & here) // Gianvito Rossi pumps (blue version here on sale, black version here) // Belt (old, similar here, & here) // Rings by Korees Closet


More print dress options



Secret garden
Chicwish my secret garden floral dress
Chicwish my secret garden floral dress
Pearl rings
Chicwish my secret garden floral dress
Gianvito rossi
Thank you always for stopping by, have a great week!

xoxo
Stella
Photographed by Kseniapro

Thank you to Chicwish for sponsoring this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment