Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Dark green

Jcrew culottes, asos military maxi blazer, christian louboutin so kate, www.jadore-fashion.com

Hi beautiful people! I had a busy Monday hence, unable to write about my weekend on the prior post. If you follow me on Instagram, you might have had a glimpse of what I did on Saturday i.e. a playdate with Nolan and his school buddy at the Webster farms. It was a fun filled day and the walk-around definitely gave me a week�s worth of exercise.

We ran around the farm checking out goats, sheep, chickens, rabbits and we had a fun hay ride around the farm. When we were done, Nolan was exhausted and practically fell asleep as soon as he got into the car followed by a long nap at home. That is a brief highlight from my weekend.

Today�s post is about dark green and variably called olive green, hunter green by different people; I am totally obsessed with the color. I incorporated different shades including one of my favorite military inspired jackets (previous worn here). I paired with a white shirt to create a classic look and rather than wearing black or beige pumps, I went with leopard pumps for style.

What I Am Wearing:
Jacket (sold out, similar here here & here, more here & here) // Pants (here, similar here & here) // Shirt (similar here & here) // Shoes (here, budget friendly here & here)




Jcrew culottes, asos military maxi blazer,  www.jadore-fashion.com
Jcrew pants, asos military maxi blazer,  www.jadore-fashion.com
Jcrew dark green pants, asos military maxi blazer,  www.jadore-fashion.com
Dark green pants, asos military maxi blazer,  www.jadore-fashion.com
Military maxi blazer,  www.jadore-fashion.com
Asos maxi blazer,  www.jadore-fashion.com
Asos maxi blazer,  Christian Louboutin, www.jadore-fashion.com
Asos maxi blazer, Christian Louboutin, www.jadore-fashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment