Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Holiday Gift Ideas for Her


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13


Like me, I bet most people at times have difficulty in picking up Christmas gifts. I like to create a list of gift ideas and narrow it down afterwards to specific recipients. Over the years, I found out that females appreciate items that they use every day or something that pertains to a hobby. For example, a lady that is into skincare and beauty will love this makeup palette or a contour kit. For me, anything related to fashion especially shoes, will make my day. I also love quirky and fun gifts such a graphic mugs, beanies and arts and I will not mind this Olympus camera which will come in handy for candid photo shoots.



Hopefully, some of these ideas will ease your holiday shopping and below are more gift ideas with different price ranges. 


?

More gift ideas below


Gift ideas below $100





No comments:

Post a Comment