Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve In Pajamas

christmas eve in pajamas, www.jadore-fashion.com
My pajamas here // Nolan's pajamas here and shoes here or here // hubby's PJ here

Holidays are all about family and this Christmas will not be different. Since Nolan was born, we started a family traditional of wearing festive pajamas on Christmas Eve. I posted last year's picture on Instagram and the year before here. I shop for the PJs and get most of hubby�s and Nolan's from Old Navy and Gap. Most of mine are from Victoria secret, Target or Nordstrom.

This year�s Christmas Eve will be spent wrapping presents and playing Christmas songs (which Nolan enjoys). I play Christmas songs whenever Nolan is around and he has gotten fond of it; I recently asked him what song he wanted to listen to and he yelled 'Christmas song' with a huge smile on his face and a funny dance step. I will try and capture more of those moments on my Snapchat: Jadore-Fashion.


What are your holiday traditions?


Happy Christmas Eve! xo
christmas eve family tradition in pajamas, www.jadore-fashion.com
christmas eve in pajamas, gap kids, victorias secret, www.jadore-fashion.com
christmas eve tradition in pajamas, gap kids, victorias secret, www.jadore-fashion.com
christmas eve family tradition in pajamas, gap kids, victorias secret, www.jadore-fashion.com
  

No comments:

Post a Comment