Friday, August 14, 2015

Win A Pair of Michael Kors Sunglasses


Wearing this pair here

Sunglasses Shop came to my rescue when I was in search of a great pair of sunglasses to wear while in Mexico. Their Michael Kors Sunglasses caught my attention and I love the pair I am wearing on this post - simple, chic and the gold trim on the sides are cute.

Today, I have teamed up with Sunglasses Shop to give away one of their Designer Sunglasses from the Michael Kors collection here. The winner will have the ability to select the frame of his/her choice from the collection.

??
Here are the rules:
  • Follow me on Twitter here
  • Follow Sunglasses shop on twitter here
  • LIKE Sunglasses Shop on Facebook here
  • Leave a comment with your favorite frame from the Michael Kors Collection

      • This giveaway is open to everyone, and will be closing on August 27th, 2015. 

GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!



To ensure guidelines are followed a new winner has been selected! Winner in comment #11 MJ -- Please email me stella@jadore-fashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment