Tuesday, August 18, 2015

TOME



Tome Cropped Taffeta Wide-Leg Pants

Culottes are not going away anytime soon and I love them because they are very comfortable and unique. As a fan of Tome collection, I could not resist when I came across this pair on sale months ago.

For this post, I paired the Culottes with a simple white crop top and delpozo sandals. Delpozo makes unique shoes and I was lucky to get these on sale. I love sales as they present a great opportunity for me to get my wish list items at more than 50% off listed prices.


Follow me on twitter as I often tweet sale items, restocked items and current cravings.

What I Am Wearing:
Tome culottes (got it on sale from here, or here, black version here, similar here  // more culottes here & here) // Crop top (on sale here, similar pair on sale here & sleeveless pair here ) // Delopzo shoes (was on sale, back to reg. here) // Bag from Marshalls




Tome Cropped Taffeta Wide-Leg Pants, crop top, delpozo
Tome Cropped Taffeta Wide-Leg Pants, crop top, delpozo

Tome nyc Cropped Taffeta Wide-Leg Pants, crop top, delpozo

Tome nyc culottes, crop top, delpozo
Culottes, crop top, delpozo sandals
delpozo Appliqu�d patent-leather sandals
Thank you always for stopping by, have a fabulous day!


xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Kseniapro

No comments:

Post a Comment