Monday, May 25, 2015

Dreaming prints


A couple weeks ago, I was unsure of what to wear to a wedding; then, I remembered this Chicwish dress and I knew it will be perfect. The bold red flower prints captured my eyes. The style of the dress has become my favorite cut for dresses. I wore a similar dress style few weeks ago here...definitely another perfect dress for wedding guest. 

I added a skinny belt to create drama on the bottom half of the dress. I kept the accessories at a minimal with a gold bracelet, red bag to complement the red flowers and beige pumps for simplicity.

What I Am Wearing
Chicwish skirt (c/o here, skirt version here, love this here) // Christian Louboutin pumps (similar here, budget friendly herehere & here) // MAC Ruby Woo (here) // Asos bag (old, try this here)


More wedding dress options...


Chicwish dress
Chicwish-Dreaming-of-Hana-Printed-Prom-Dress
Chicwish-Dreaming-printed-Prom-Dress
Chicwish Dress
Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful week!

xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Deji

Thank you to Chicwish for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment